Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello Everyone =)

salam to all.. all this while i was just wondering wutz blog are made for.. but then, after surfing some of my frenz blog, namely evildead's lair, manik2 kayangan, sarang bintang seni, i started to realize dat it wasnt just a blog.. its more about sharing.. ur feelings, ur talent.. hmmm not bad at all..

so, today.. here i am.. creating my very 1st own blog.. hehe.. credit to evildead for da tips.. hamba ni seorang yg buta IT.. kekeke..

a bit bout myself.. people called me ayoy.. but my cyber name is dassler.. currently working at KHEDN.. baru je 5 hari.. huhu.. before dis i worked @ melaka.. love bowling so much.. used to love my savvy.. but now.. so-so only.. not satisfied with da maintenance cost.. huhu..

dats all for today i guess... adios..

just me.. AYOYakaDASSLER

2 comments:

Unknown said...

halooo.. welcome to the world of blogger.. bertambah lagi sorang.

So, rajin2 la menulis dan share anythings here..

Setanmati said...

hahah.. dah aderrr... ehhh.. apsal link blog aku tak leh.. patut ler.. evildead78lair.blogspot baru betul bro... anyway... selamat memblog houemate baru aku...